Visit us in one of our stores
- Our Story
- Returns Policy
- Live Animals Policy
- Competitor Difference
- Our Brands
- Sales Assistant Bray
- Sales Assistant Finglas
- Store Manager
- Store Supervisor Tallaght
- Store Supervisor Finglas
- In-store Vouchers
- Useful Downloads
- In-Store Promotions
Maxi Zoo Ireland are currently building our database with potential candidates for Store Manager positions in the Dublin area should a position arise in the future or in any new store that will open as a result of our continued expansion throughout Ireland.
What you will be expected to do…
- Deliver exceptional customer service through exchanging vast amount of pet knowledge that you and your existing team can offer
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of your store, meeting and exceeding predetermined KPI’s.
- Constant communication with your team, starting in the morning with your store walk through meeting.
- Accountable for rosters, ensuring adequate number of employees are present within the store to match customers demands
- Engaging with your team by recognising and understanding what makes them thrive to be the best sale people that they can be.
- Become a Maxi Zoo Ambassador within your stores area
How will you manage your store?
- Complete our Introduction In-store Training Manual, delivered by our Training Manager and experienced Store Manager
- Learn from your existing experienced team members on all animal matters
- Understand and learn about your customer’s needs through Maxi Zoo’s exclusive Sales Training Program
- Upskill and gain essential training with Maxi Zoo’s online E-learning Academy.
- Drive sales and motivate your team to achieve store targets
- Engaging with the public promoting Maxi Zoo Ireland
- Lead from the front and don’t get stuck in the office
- Prioritise and organise each task using the tools available to you
- Seek advise from your Area Manager and Head Office
- Develop and promote a positive, can-do attitude needed to succeed in Maxi Zoo Ireland
What does Maxi Zoo require?
Maxi Zoo Ireland requires a person that is confident and willing to do all of the all the above with a passion for animals, retail and further education. Should you require more information, why not call into any of our 18 stores to get first hand knowledge from the Maxi Zoo team
Why Apply for a Job with Maxi Zoo?
At Maxi Zoo we focus on great products at affordable prices, competent advice and good service. With hard work and lots of fun we have rapidly become the top pet retailer in Ireland and across the European Market.
With seventeen stores throughout Ireland, we want you to be part of this success story and join Maxi Zoo.
We put an emphasis on internal promotion to allow our employees move up their career ladder with an aim to manage their own store one day. If you are a consistent performer, flexible, hard working and embrace further training then Maxi Zoo Ireland will provide you with every opportunity to develop and succeed.
We invest heavily to ensure our staff are trained to a high level as we want our staff to become Pet Experts and for Maxi Zoo to continue as the number one Pet Retailer in Ireland.
By joining Maxi Zoo Ireland you will:
– Complete 10 Day Induction Program
– Full sales training on brands instore
– Strengthen your selling techniques throughout our Authentic Selling Program
– Continuous training on our Fressnapf E-learning
Strengthen your skills:
Our employees have come from Veterinary Degrees and use their experience and knowledge learned in Maxi Zoo to move on into the Veterinary field
As Pet Store of the Year, Maxi Zoo is focused not just on training and development of our staff but also on reaching targets. If you are driven for success and enjoy reaching goals then Maxi Zoo may be for you.
– Join a young, friendly company
– Work with an established brand
– Be a part of the pet community by working with local charities
– Help educate others on animal welfare with our Responsible Pet Ownership Training
– Bring your pet to work
– 30% Discount on own brand products
– Take part in our in store events
– Become part of a Expert Team to coach and develop your colleagues
– Work with like minded people
Click here to view Sales Assistant at Bray
Click here to view Sales Assistant at Finglas
Click here to view Store Supervisor at Finglas
Click here to view Store Managers in Dublin area
Top reasons to visit
- The Right Price - Best deals!
- The Right Advice - Skilled staff
- Pets are welcome in store!
- Convenient Locations
- Weigh scales & tracking cards available
- We love Pets as much as you do!