All prices incl. VAT
Item No.: 1274810
The 2-part AniOne bird food store is ideal for pampering local wild birds in the garden all year round.
Influencing factors like climate change, increasing land development and the use of insecticides make it more difficult for our indigenous wild birds to find sufficient food for themselves and their young. You can help them with year-round supplementary feeding with natural food that is appropriate to the species. Experience exciting activity and a colourful variety of species around your feeding area that will make you smile.
The different elements of the AniOne bird food store gift set at a glance:
- 1x AniOne hanging bird feed house
- 1x MultiFit MultiFit protein platter
The AniOne bird feed house is suitable for hanging, and a bird feed house made of FSC wood is weather-resistant and ideal for year-round feeding.
- Using the integrated cord, the AniOne bird feed house can be hung individually as desired.
- The bark roof gives the bird feeding house a natural look.
- Size: approx. 27x24x27cm
The MutiFit protein food dish is a wild bird feed made from a varied mix and contains extra proteins such as insects, silkworms, flour worms and river crayfish. The species-appropriate natural food with protein-fat pellets provides wild birds with plenty of energy and is a real treat for every beak.
- Attracts an even greater variety of wild bird species and ensures a happy to and from around the feeder.
- By feeding species-appropriate natural foods, you can help native wild birds find enough food for themselves and their young all year-round.
- Species-appropriate natural food with lots of energy
- With extra flourworms, silkworms and crayfish
- With protein fat pellets
|MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld, Germany
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.