All prices incl. VAT
Item No.: 1099796
- Any veterinary diet should only be used in consultation with a veterinary surgeon.
- When administering veterinary dietetic feed, a veterinary surgeon should be consulted at least every 6 months for a check-up.
- In the event that the pet’s condition deteriorates in the course of feeding, veterinary advice should be sought immediately.
- By choosing and putting the selected diet food in the shopping basket, you confirm that you have read and understood the above instructions.
PetBalance Medica Reduction + Diabetes was developed for the supportive dietary treatment of obesity (adiposity) and diabetes (diabetes mellitus) in cats and can help to counteract the negative accompanying symptoms of obesity. It is low-energy and ensures long-lasting satiety as it is rich in protein and fibre.
Benefits at a glance:
- Low energy and fat content for weight reduction
- As it is rich in essential fatty acids to support the health of the skin and coat.
- High protein and fibre content for long-lasting satiety
- Developed on the basis of veterinary theory and practice
|Any veterinary diet should only be used in consultation with a veterinary surgeon. When administering veterinary dietetic feed, a veterinary surgeon should be consulted at least every 6 months for a check-up. In the event that the pet’s condition deteriorates in the course of feeding, veterinary advice should be sought immediately. By choosing and putting the selected diet food in the shopping basket, you confirm that you have read and understood the above instructions.|
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld, Germany|
|Organic control number||de_oeko_007|
|Cat’s target/ideal weight||Food ration Reduction||Food ration Diabetes|
|2-3 kg||115-150 g/day||150-200 g/day|
|4-5 kg||180-210 g/day||240-280 g/day|
|6-7 kg||240-265 g/day||320-350 g/day|
Special nutritional needs
Low mono- and disaccharide content. Contraindications: Not suitable for pregnant and nursing
cats, puppies, in the case of convalescence and if underweight.
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.