- over €49.00
Item No.: 1266951
- Any veterinary diet should only be used in consultation with a veterinary surgeon.
- When administering veterinary dietetic feed, a veterinary surgeon should be consulted at least every 6 months for a check-up.
- In the event that the pet’s condition deteriorates in the course of feeding, veterinary advice should be sought immediately.
- By choosing and putting the selected diet food in the shopping basket, you confirm that you have read and understood the above instructions.
The dietary feed products of the PetBalance Medica range were developed under the direction of the renowned scientist Prof. Dr Anton Beynen, who is successfully active in the research and development of veterinary nutrition.
To support renal functionIndication:
- To support liver function
- To reduce oxalate, urate and cystine stones
Contraindication (not suitable):
- for pregnant and lactating bitches, puppies
- In cases of liver insufficiency associated with impaired bile secretion
Duration of treatment:
- To support renal function in chronic renal insufficiency/hepatic function in chronic hepatic insufficiency: initially for 6 months
- To reduce oxalate stone and urate stone formation: up to 6 months
- In the case of an irreversible disorder of uric acid metabolism: for life
- To reduce the formation of cystine stones: up to one year initially
Please note that complete diet feed can only provide support and not replace veterinary treatment. Therefore, we recommend to you that a vet should be consulted before using or before extending use of the feed.
The benefits at a glance:
- Support of kidney function:
Reduced amounts of protein and phosphorus prevent the accumulation of harmful metabolic products in the blood. Essential fatty acids (EPA and DHA from salmon oil) support the filtration performance of the kidney.
- Relief of the liver:
The moderate protein content relieves the liver.
- Urinary calculus prophylaxis:
Calcium restriction and a slightly urinary alkalifying effect prevent the formation of calcium oxalate stones, among other things.
|Any veterinary diet should only be used in consultation with a veterinary surgeon. When administering veterinary dietetic feed, a veterinary surgeon should be consulted at least every 6 months for a check-up. In the event that the pet’s condition deteriorates in the course of feeding, veterinary advice should be sought immediately. By choosing and putting the selected diet food in the shopping basket, you confirm that you have read and understood the above instructions.|
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld|
|Weight of dog in kg||Feed ration in g/day|
|2 kg||90 g|
|5 kg||180 g|
|7.5 kg||240 g|
|10 kg||300 g|
Special nutritional needs
• Supports renal function in chronic renal insufficiency
• Supports liver function in the case of chronic liver insufficiency.
• To reduce oxal, urate and cystine stone formation
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.