All prices incl. VAT
- Low phosphorus content to relieve the kidneys
- the protein content is adapted to relieve the liver and kidneys
- Urine alkalifying properties for urinary stone prophylaxis
All prices incl. VAT
Item No.: 1099606
- Any veterinary diet should only be used in consultation with a veterinary surgeon.
- When administering veterinary dietetic feed, a veterinary surgeon should be consulted at least every 6 months for a check-up.
- In the event that the pet’s condition deteriorates in the course of feeding, veterinary advice should be sought immediately.
- By choosing and putting the selected diet food in the shopping basket, you confirm that you have read and understood the above instructions.
The dietary feed products of the PetBalance Medica range were developed under the direction of the renowned scientist Prof. Dr Anton Beynen, who is successfully active in the research and development of veterinary nutrition.
PetBalance Medica Renal Diet has a low phosphorus content and an adjusted content of high-quality proteins as well as a high essential fatty acid (omega-3, omega-6) content and easily digestible carbohydrates
Contraindication (not suitable):
- for pregnant and lactating bitches, puppies
- In cases of liver insufficiency associated with impaired bile secretion
Please note that complete diet feed can only provide support and not replace veterinary treatment. Therefore, we recommend to you that a vet should be consulted before using or before extending use of the feed.
The benefits at a glance:
- Support of kidney function:
Reduced amounts of protein and phosphorus prevent the accumulation of harmful metabolic products in the blood. Essential fatty acids (EPA and DHA from salmon oil) support the filtration performance of the kidney. Low phosphorus content to relieve kidney strain.
- Urinary calculus prophylaxis:
Calcium restriction and a slightly urinary alkalifying effect prevent the formation of calcium oxalate stones, among other things.
|Any veterinary diet should only be used in consultation with a veterinary surgeon. When administering veterinary dietetic feed, a veterinary surgeon should be consulted at least every 6 months for a check-up. In the event that the pet’s condition deteriorates in the course of feeding, veterinary advice should be sought immediately. By choosing and putting the selected diet food in the shopping basket, you confirm that you have read and understood the above instructions.|
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld, Germany|
|Weight of the animal||Feed quantity per day|
|5,5 kg||320 g|
|4 kg||240 g|
|10 kg||400 g|
Special nutritional needs
- Support of renal function in chronic renal insufficiency
- Reduction of oxal, urate and cystine stone formation.
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.