All prices incl. VAT
Item No.: 1266949
- Any veterinary diet should only be used in consultation with a veterinary surgeon.
- When administering veterinary dietetic feed, a veterinary surgeon should be consulted at least every 6 months for a check-up.
- In the event that the pet’s condition deteriorates in the course of feeding, veterinary advice should be sought immediately.
- By choosing and putting the selected diet food in the shopping basket, you confirm that you have read and understood the above instructions.
- gastrointestinal disorders
- convalescence (recovery phase e.g. after surgery)
- chronic digestive disorders
Duration of treatment:
- acute absorption disorders of the intestine (diarrhoea): 1–2 weeks
- during convalescence: until complete recovery or 3–12 weeks
- with chronic digestive disorders and/or in chronic pancreatic insufficiency: life-long
Please note that complete diet feed can only provide support and not replace veterinary treatment. We therefore recommend to you that a vet should be consulted before use and before extending use of the feed.
The benefits at a glance:
- Very easy to digest: The diet contains easily digestible proteins and carbohydrates, low fibre content, and essential, anti-inflammatory omega-3 and 6 fatty acids made from salmon oil.
- Promotes gastrointestinal regeneration: Mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) support intestinal health and promote the restoration of intestinal flora. The addition of zeolite or sepiolite (medicinal clay) absorbs a certain excess of water characteristic of diarrhoea and binds any toxins present in the intestine.
- Support for recovery: Due to its very high acceptance and high nutrient density, the diet supports animals optimally in obtaining the ideal weight during the recovery phase (e.g. after surgery).
|Any veterinary diet should only be used in consultation with a veterinary surgeon. When administering veterinary dietetic feed, a veterinary surgeon should be consulted at least every 6 months for a check-up. In the event that the pet’s condition deteriorates in the course of feeding, veterinary advice should be sought immediately. By choosing and putting the selected diet food in the shopping basket, you confirm that you have read and understood the above instructions.|
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld, Germany|
|Organic control number||de_oeko_007|
|Weight of dog in kg||Feed ration in g/day|
|2 kg||125 g|
|5 kg||250 g|
|7.5 kg||330 g|
|10 kg||410 g|
Special nutritional needs
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.