PetBalance Medica Urinary Stone Diet 8 kg
- STRUVITE DISSOLUTION – the dissolution of existing struvite stones is effectively supported
- DL-METHIONINE – DL-methionine (sulphur-containing amino acid) has an acidic effect on the urine
- pH control – The urinary pH value is reduced (6.2 - 6.5)
Item No.: 1002990006
PetBalance Medica urinary stones was developed under the guidance of a veterinary nutritionist and dietician specifically to assist in the treatment of urinary stone disease.
The advantages at a glance:the sulphur-containing amino acid DL-methionine has an acidic effect on the urine. The urinary environment is controlled by urinary acidification (pH 6.2 - 6.5) and an adjusted magnesium content in such a way that struvite stones dissolve effectively.
- prevents new development of struvite stones
- suitable for dissolving struvite stones due to preventive properties
PetBalance Medica urinary stones diet is not suitable:
- for pregnant and lactating females
- in the case of chronic renal insufficiency
- in the case of heart failure
- in the case of high blood pressure
- during treatment with uric acidifying medicines
- for dogs with a very sensitive stomach
|Any veterinary diet should only be used in consultation with a veterinary surgeon. When administering veterinary dietetic feed, a veterinary surgeon should be consulted at least every 6 months for a check-up. In the event that the pet’s condition deteriorates in the course of feeding, veterinary advice should be sought immediately. By choosing and putting the selected diet food in the shopping basket, you confirm that you have read and understood the above instructions.|
|More product information||PBM_Broschüre_Online.pdf|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld|
|Manufacturer’s number||NL 96117|
|Weight of dog||Daily feed quantity with normal activity||Daily feed quantity with high activity|
|2.5 kg - 5 kg||40 g - 65 g||50 - 80 g|
|7.5 kg - 10 kg||90 g - 110 g||115 - 140 g|
|20 - 30 kg||190 g - 255 g||235 - 320 g|
|40 - 50 kg||315 g - 375 g||395 - 470 g|
|60 - 80 kg||430 g - 535 g||540 - 665 g|
Special nutritional needs
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.