REAL NATURE Country Scandinavia with Scandinavian salmon & reindeer, with cranberries and rosemary 2.5 kg
- over €49.00
Item No.: 1278505002
With ingredients that nature offers locally. Selected animal and plant-based raw materials come directly from the regions.
This grain-free recipe REAL NATURE COUNTRY SELECTION Scandinavia“ contains fresh salmon and reindeer, as well as cranberries from Scandinavia, known for its vast, pristine natural environment.
REAL NATURE COUNTRY SELECTION offers natural ingredients, nutritionally supplemented with important vitamins and minerals guaranteed to have no added sugar, artificial preservatives, dyes or flavourings. We consciously pay attention to recipes that are restricted to selected raw materials without unnecessary additives. REAL NATURE COUNTRY SELECTION is therefore also suitable for nutritionally sensitive dogs.
Its benefits at a glance:
- with selected raw materials from special regions of Europe
- with a high proportion of fresh meat
- a balanced proportion of animal protein
- cereal-free formula, also suitable for nutritionally sensitive cats
- natural ingredients*
- added valuable minerals and vitamins
- guaranteed free from artificial dyes, flavourings or preservatives
Our Country Selection:
- Alpine: Turkey with Alpine beef, Emmental cheese and apple
- Mediterranean: Chicken with Italian buffalo, tomatoes, basil and mozzarella
- Brittany: Chicken with French duck, artichokes and rosemary
- Scandinavia: Scandinavian salmon with reindeer, cranberries and rosemary
(*= in the raw materials used)
Pet not happy? With our acceptance guarantee you receive your money back and can simply choose another food.
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld|
|Cat’s weight||Feed ration|
|2-3 kg||35-50 g|
|4-5 kg||60-70 g|
|6-7 kg||80-85 g|
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.