Item No.: 1344001
This high quality dry food contains well digested, selected ingredients and is therefore particularly suitable as a bland diet for nutritionally sensitive dogs. The nutritional requirements of large adult dogs were specifically considered when developing this premium recipe.
The benefits at a glance:
- Insects as selected sources of animal protein and potatoes as sources of carbohydrate are ideal as a bland diet for highly sensitive dogs with a sensitive digestive system.
- Extra for large dogs: with glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate (building blocks for cartilage and joints).
- Optimal digestion can be facilitated with the use of anise, caraway and linseed.
- The formula with yucca schidigera can reduce unpleasant faecal odour.
- Psyllium and prebiotic inulin can aid the development and maintenance of a stable intestinal flora.
- Contains no sugar or soya additives.
- No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
- Developed with the support of veterinary surgeons.
Further information on complete feed for large-sized adult dogs (weighing 25kg and over) from the age of approx. 15 months can be found here: https://www.maxizoo.ie.
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld|
|Weight of dog||Feed ration normal levels of activity||Feed ration high levels of activity|
|26 kg||310 g||360 g|
|30 kg||345 g||400 g|
|35 kg||385 g||445 g|
|40 kg||425 g||495 g|
|45 kg||465 g||540 g|
|50 kg||505 g||585 g|
|60 kg||580 g||670 g|
|70 kg||650 g||750 g|
|80 kg||720 g||830 g|
calcium carbonate (1.5%), monocalcium phosphate (1.4%), sugar beet molasses (1.2%, de-sugared), sodium chloride (0.65%), chocory-inulin (0.1%), psyllium seed husks (0.1%), caraway (0.02%), caraway seeds (0.02%), yucca schidigera (0.02%). Glucosamine from animal tissue (0.02%), chondroitin sulphate (0.01%). May contain traces of other ingredients.
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.