- over €49.00
Item No.: 1343999
This high quality dry food contains well digested, selected ingredients and is therefore particularly suitable as a bland diet for nutritionally sensitive dogs. When developing this premium recipe, the nutritional requirements of adult medium-sized dogs were specifically taken into account.
All the benefits at a glance:
- Insects as selected animal protein source and potatoes as carbohydrate source
- are ideal as a light diet for dogs with a sensitive digestive system on special diets.
- The body’s defences can be supported by the high content of vitamin C and E, mannan-oligosaccharides and beta-glucans.
- Optimal digestion can be facilitated with the use of anise, caraway and linseed.
- The formula with yucca schidigera can reduce unpleasant faecal odour.
- Psyllium and prebiotic inulin can aid the development and maintenance of a stable intestinal flora.
- Contains no sugar or soya additives.
- No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
- Developed with the support of veterinary surgeons.
Further information on complete feed for medium-sized adult dogs (weight 11 - 25 kg) from approx. 12 months of age can be found here: https://www.maxizoo.ie.
Pet not happy? With our acceptance guarantee you receive your money back and can simply choose another food.
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld|
|Final weight||Feed ration normal levels of activity||Feed ration high levels of activity|
|11 kg||160 g||185 g|
|15 kg||200 g||235 g|
|17.5 kg||230 g||265 g|
|20 kg||250 g||290 g|
|22.5 kg||275 g||320 g|
|25 kg||300 g||345 g|
calcium carbonate (1.5%), monocalcium phosphate (1.4%), beet molasses pulp (1.2%, de-sugared), Sodium chloride (0.65%), yeast cell wall (0.2%, corresponds to 0.038% mannan
oligosaccharides and 0.042% beta-glucans), chicory inulin (0.1%), psyllium husks (0.1%), anise (0.02%), caraway (0.02%), Yucca schidigera (0.02%). May contain traces of other ingredients.
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.