Visit us in one of our stores
- Our Story
- Returns Policy
- Live Animals Policy
- Competitor Difference
- Our Brands
- Sales Assistant Blanchardstown
- Sales Assistant Clare Hall
- Sales Assistant Bray
- Sales Assistant Liffey Valley
- Sales Assistant Limerick
- Sales Assistant Maynooth
- Sales Assistant Longford
- Store Manager Dublin
- Assistant Manager Finglas
- Store Supervisor Carlow
- In-store Vouchers
- Useful Downloads
- In-Store Promotions
Why Apply for a Job with Maxi Zoo?
At Maxi Zoo we focus on great products at affordable prices, competent advice and good service. With hard work and lots of fun we have rapidly become the top pet retailer in Ireland and across the European Market.
With seventeen stores throughout Ireland, we want you to be part of this success story and join Maxi Zoo.
We put an emphasis on internal promotion to allow our employees move up their career ladder with an aim to manage their own store one day. If you are a consistent performer, flexible, hard working and embrace further training then Maxi Zoo Ireland will provide you with every opportunity to develop and succeed.
We invest heavily to ensure our staff are trained to a high level as we want our staff to become Pet Experts and for Maxi Zoo to continue as the number one Pet Retailer in Ireland.
By joining Maxi Zoo Ireland you will:
– Complete 10 Day Induction Program
– Full sales training on brands instore
– Strengthen your selling techniques throughout our Authentic Selling Program
– Continuous training on our Fressnapf E-learning
Strengthen your skills:
Our employees have come from Veterinary Degrees and use their experience and knowledge learned in Maxi Zoo to move on into the Veterinary field
As Pet Store of the Year, Maxi Zoo is focused not just on training and development of our staff but also on reaching targets. If you are driven for success and enjoy reaching goals then Maxi Zoo may be for you.
– Join a young, friendly company
– Work with an established brand
– Be a part of the pet community by working with local charities
– Help educate others on animal welfare with our Responsible Pet Ownership Training
– Bring your pet to work
– 30% Discount on own brand products
– Take part in our in store events
– Become part of a Expert Team to coach and develop your colleagues
– Work with like minded people
Please email your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Click here to view Sales Assistant Blanchardstown
Click here to view Sales Assistant Clare Hall
Click here to view Sales Assistant Bray
Click here to view Sales Assistant Liffey Valley
Click here to view Sales Assistant Limerick
Click here to view Sales Assistant Maynooth
Click here to view Sales Assistant Longford
Click here to view Store Manager Dublin
Click here to view Assistant Manager Finglas
Click here to view Store Supervisor Carlow
Top reasons to visit
- The Right Price - Best deals!
- The Right Advice - Skilled staff
- Pets are welcome in store!
- Convenient Locations
- Weigh scales & tracking cards available
- We love Pets as much as you do!