SELECT GOLD Sensitive Junior Lamb with salmon & potato 6x400 g
- over €49.00
- Ideal for food intolerances
- No added sugar, soy, preservatives or artificial colours
- Helps build and maintain a stable intestinal flora
- over €49.00
Item No.: 1211963
These high-quality formulas are characterized by just a few, very well tolerated ingredients and are also adapted to each of the dog’s stages of life.
SELECT GOLD Sensitive Junior is highly tolerable and optimally adapted to the needs of growing puppies and young dogs after weaning up to 24 months (depending on dog size). Also suitable for pregnant and lactating bitches.
Each formulation contains only one high-quality animal protein source – particularly suitable for nutritionally sensitive dogs.
The benefits at a glance:
- High proportion of animal proteins with up to 68%.
- 100% wheat and gluten free
- Prebiotic fructo-oligosaccharides (Fos) support and maintain a robust intestinal flora.
- The correct ratio of calcium and phosphorus ensures the proper development of bones and teeth.
- The appropriate nutrition ensures balanced and controlled growth.
- No added sugar, soya, preservatives or dyes
- Want to read more about SELECT GOLD products for dogs? Dive into the world of SELECT GOLD here and discover the variety of products for your pet!
|More product information||Broschüre Select Gold Dog.pdf|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld|
|Age of the dog in months||Age of the dog in months||Age of the dog in months||Age of the dog in months||Age of the dog in months|
|Final weight of dog||2||3 - 5||6 - 8||9 - 10||11 - 12|
|2 kg||180 g||200-210 g||215 g||205 g||Adult|
|5 kg||360 g||400-420 g||425 g||410g||Adult|
|7 kg||430 g||490-540 g||545 g||525 g||Adult|
|10 kg||540 g||630-710 g||710 g||685 g||Adult|
|15 kg||700 g||840-950 g||970 g||960 g||930 g|
|20 kg||850 g||1040-1180 g||1200 g||1190 g||1150 g|
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.