By submitting any content to Fressnapf Tiernahrungs GmbH, you guarantee that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights in the content;
- All “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old;
You further agree that you may not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any unapproved third party;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Fressnapf Tiernahrungs GmbH (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Fressnapf Tiernahrungs GmbH a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.
This is how we handle product reviews in the Maxi Zoo online shop
Every customer has the opportunity to submit a product review, whether they have purchased the product in an online shop or in a store. This gives every customer the chance to express their views on a product. The following options are available for this purpose:
- A review can be submitted on every product page by clicking on Write a review.
- In My Account under Orders, a review can be submitted for each of the products ordered.
- If you have subscribed to the Maxi Zoo Newsletter, you will automatically be sent an email with a review request 21 days after an online order.
Product reviews can be found on the relevant product pages. To ensure clarity, these reviews are combined for products with several versions (e.g. size, weight), i.e. all reviews of the individual versions are presented together on the product page.
Reviews can be sorted on the product pages according to a variety of criteria such as Most Relevant, Most Helpful, Descending and Ascending Rating, Most Recent. The most relevant criteria is preset. In addition to a detailed product review text, these reviews may also contain photos of the reviewer and/or may have been declared “helpful” by other customers. In some cases, there is a size rating, which provides information on whether the product is too big, too small or perfect, for example, in terms of fit. Product reviews that come directly from a manufacturer may also be included. These are marked with the note “Originally published on MANUFACTURER’S PAGE”. In addition, reviews are posted within the Fressnapf Group (including Maxi Zoo). For example, if a product review is written in France, it is also visible on all Fressnapf Group country shop pages. Customers can use the Google Translate function to have the product review translated into the language of the country in question.
Each product review is marked with a badge that indicates its verification status.
- Verified online purchase: Proof of online purchase within the Fressnapf Group.
- Store purchase: No clear proof available that the purchase was made in-store. However, the review has been checked for its authenticity and published.
- Product tester: The product was made available to a group of testers from the service provider Bazaarvoice, who wrote a review as part of the process. The subject only received the product for testing.
- No declaration: Reviews can also be submitted at a later date; in this case, verification is no longer technically possible, but the review is still checked for authenticity and published.
Reviews including the review name (pitch name) cannot be deleted or changed later. All reviews are checked according to the usage guideline above. You can use the contact form to request that a review be deleted if a false statement has been made or a wrong picture has been erroneously uploaded. We will then actively inform you about the deletion by email; you may write a new review, if you wish.
No published product reviews shall at any time constitute a statement and/or claim by Fressnapf Tiernahrungs GmbH. Fressnapf Tiernahrungs GmbH reserves the right to delete contributions at any time without having to provide any reason, or reject them before they are published. This particularly applies to contributions that are clearly inaccurate or irrelevant as regards subject matter (e.g. spam or fake reviews) and/or in where there has been an infringement of third party rights (e.g. copyrights and/or personal rights). The content of product reviews describing injury or potential injury to pets will be rejected. In such cases, please use the contact form to get in touch with us directly, as direct contact and examination of the facts is required in order to be able to accurately follow up individual cases.
Version date for this terms and conditions 20.07.2022