Bird swings are available in many designs. Choose the right model according to the space available and the installation options. In generously sized cages and aviaries it is possible to install different birds swings.
- Trapezoidal swing: the classic shape of a swing – a seat rod that is hung horizontally with two straight side rods.
- Ring swing: ring swings are actually more like pendulums. The bird sits in a tire that hangs on a hook and can swing in all directions.
- Arc swing: an arc swing combines the horizontal rail of the trapezoidal swing with the point suspension of the swing ring. A bent bracket is used for fastening.
- Rope swing: even a sagging or stretched climbing rope – preferably made of leather – can serve as a swing for birds. The advantage is that there is room for several flock members on the same swing rope. Swinging is better together!
- Bird ladder: bird ladders mounted in a free-swinging position are used by some birds as swings.
Manufacturers such as AniOne, Trixie and fit+fun offer bird swings and other bird toys.