- supports the needs of older large breed dogs
- with a synergetic combination of ingredients to support energy and activity levels
- balanced mineral content to promote cardiac and renal health
Item No.: 1325155
This dog food contains omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E for a beautiful coat and a balanced mineral content for heart, kidney and bladder health. Thanks to its special composition, older large breed dogs can hardly wait for mealtimes while the balanced nutrient content helps your older dog live healthily and happily.
Its benefits at a glance:
- Supports the needs of older large breed dogs from the age of 6 onwards
- An easily digestible feed with a synergetic combination of ingredients to support energy and activity levels
- Manufactured with balanced mineral content to support heart and kidney health
- Give your large older dog healthy skin and a shiny coat with nourishing omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E
- Made with high-quality ingredients
- Recommended by vets
|Distributor||Hill's Pet Nutrition Ltd Guildford Business Park, Midleton Rd, Guildford, Surrey GU2 8JZ|
|Weight of dog||Feed ration||true|
|25 kg||250–345 g/day||false|
|30 kg||290–395 g/day||false|
|40 kg||355–495 g/day||false|
|50 kg||420–585 g/day||false|
|60 kg||485–670 g/day||false|
|70 kg||545–750 g/day||false|
|80+ kg||9 g per kg per day||false|
Protein 17.7%, fat content 14.3%, crude fibre 3.1%, omega-6 fatty acids 3.7%, crude ash 4.8%, calcium 0.81%, phosphorus 0.59%, sodium 0.25%, potassium 0.67%, magnesium 0.11%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,749 IU, vitamin D3 751 IU, vitamin E 600 mg, vitamin C 90 mg, beta carotene 1.5 mg, L-carnitine 358 mg, glucosamine 461 mg, chondroitin sulphate 495 mg.
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.