All prices incl. VAT
Item No.: 1310274
Keeping your dog’s white fur neat and pure white is a special challenge. Stubborn dirt and grime are particularly persistent and the coat soon has a dull grey sheen. The TAKE CARE Light fur shampoo was developed specifically for white and very light dog fur. It cares for, gently cleanses and lightens the skin at the same time, so the grey sheen is gone after just a few applications – with a long-term effect. The high-quality formula with coconut and mint extract gently nourishes the fur and supports the skin’s moisture content. Like all dog shampoos, the TAKE CARE pure white shampoo from TAKE CARE is free of silicone, paraben, SLS and SLES -free. 100% vegan.
The optimal adjustment to the pH value of the dog's skinmeans the dog shampoo is not just cleansing, but also takes good care of the skin. The special odour remover also ensures that your dog's white fur smells fresh.
Instructions for use:
- Firstly, wet your dog’s coat completely with warm water.
- Massage the TAKE CARE light fur shampoo into your dog's damp fur .
- Start on your dog’s neck, go down its back to its legs.
- In order for the brightening effect and odour remover to develop their effect, you should leave the dog shampoo to be absorbed for about two to three minutes.
- Then rinse out the TAKE CARE Light Fur Shampoo very thoroughly and dry your dog.
- When rinsing out, make sure that the shampoo does not get into your dog's eyes or ears.
The TAKE CARE Light Fur Shampoo’s special packaging makes handling extremely easy. The design is well-known from the human sector of the exclusive Tony Guy& brand and is unique in the dog shampoo market. You can use the bottle with just one hand and store it upside down.
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld, Germany|
|Organic control number||de_oeko_007|
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.