Item No.: 1002144
The optimised de-shedding product removes loose hair better than brushes, combs or bars.
The benefits of the FURminator at a glance:
- needs only a few minutes of fur care per day
- removes tangles in the coat
- reduces hair loss
- the loose hair and the undercoat are removed without damage to the top hair
- the natural skin fat distributed by the use provides a shiny and healthy top coat
- with the push of a button the brushed out fur is removed from the blade
- the ergonomically shaped handle ensures optimal handling
- also suitable for timid and sensitive animals
- recommended by veterinarians and dog groomers
- the right FURminator is available for every dog size and coat length
Info table: which FURminator for which dog?
|Weight of dog:||Length of fur:||Commonly occurring breeds:||Size of FURminator:||Edge length:|
|up to 4.5 kg||Short hair up to 5 cm Long hair from 5 cm||Chihuahua (short hair) English Toy Terrier, Pekinese, Pomeranian, Chihuahua (long-haired)||XS||2.5 cm|
|4.5 - 9 kg||Short hair up to 5 cm Long hair from 5 cm||Pug, Jack Russell Terrier, Short-haired Dachshund (shorthaired) Shih Tzu, Tibetan Spaniel, Sheltie, Long-haired Dachshund (long-haired)||S||3.9 cm|
|9 - 23 kg||Short hair up to 5 cm Long hair from 5 cm||Beagle, Bernese Hound, Irish Terrier (short-haired) Medium Spitz, Border Collie, Cocker Spaniel, Small Münsterländer (long-haired)||M||6.2 cm|
|23 - 41 kg||Short hair up to 5 cm Long hair from 5 cm||Labrador Retriever, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Dalmatian, Dobermann (short-haired) Golden Retriever, Siberian Husky, German Shepherd, Large Münsterländer (long-haired)||L||9.6 cm|
|from 41 kg||Short hair up to 5 cm Long hair from 5 cm||Great Dane, Bloodhound, Rottweiler (short-haired) Bernese Mountain Dog, Leonberger, Newfoundland dog, Irish Wolfhound (long-haired)||XL||12.1 cm|
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.