- over €49.00
Item No.: 1001478005
SELECT GOLD Complete Mini Senior Chicken is especially for small, dogs from approx. eight years of age. It’s optimally adapted to changing nutritional and physiological requirements, such as relieving the kidneys, stabilising the bones and protecting the cells of the body.
SELECT GOLD Complete offers dogs an innovative overall nutritional concept. This premium dry food contains all the important nutrients for ideally caring for your dog and maintaining good health. In addition, the composition takes into account the individual needs of different dog sizes and life phasesThe benefits at a glance:
- Prebiotic inulin supports the development and maintenance of a stable intestinal flora.
- The kidneys are supported by the reduced phosphorus and protein content
- The adapted fat content favours the maintenance of the ideal weight
- Crunchy, hard croquettes can contribute to mechanical tooth cleaning
- The recipe contains glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate (building blocks for cartilage and joints)
- Increased vitamin content helps to protect the body’s cells from free radicals
- Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from salmon oil, sunflower oil and linseed as well as zinc contribute to intact skin and beautiful coat
- Produced using fresh meat and high-quality innards
- Contains no sugar or soya additives
- Without the use of artificial preservatives, Colourings and flavours
- Developed in partnership with veterinarians and nutritionists
- Manufactured in Germany
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld|
|Final weight||Normal activity||Low levels of activity||true|
|5 kg||70 g||60 g||false|
|6 kg||80 g||65 g||false|
|7 kg||90 g||75 g||false|
|8 kg||100 g||85 g||false|
|9 kg||110 g||90 g||false|
|10 kg||120 g||100 g||false|
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.