- over €49.00
Item No.: 1343998
This high quality dry food contains well digested, selected ingredients and is therefore particularly suitable as a bland diet for nutritionally sensitive dogs. When developing this premium recipe, the nutritional requirements of adult small dogs were specifically taken into account.
The benefits at a glance:
- Insects as a selected source of animal protein and potatoes as a source of carbohydrates are ideal as a bland diet for sensitive dogs with a delicate digestive system
- Psyllium and prebiotic inulin can support the development and maintenance of a stable intestinal flora
- Crunchy, hard kibbles and raw fibre can promote mechanical tooth cleaning
- Optimal digestion can be facilitated with the use of anise, caraway and linseed
- The formula with yucca schidigera can reduce unpleasant faecal odour.
- With no added sugar or soya
- No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
- Developed with the support of veterinary surgeons.
Further information on complete feed for small-sized adult dogs (weight 5-10 kg) from the approx. age of 10 months can be found here: https://www.maxizoo.ie.
Pet not happy? With our acceptance guarantee you receive your money back and can simply choose another food.
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld|
|Weight of dog||Feed ration normal levels of activity||Feed ration high levels of activity||true|
|5 kg||90 g||100 g||false|
|6 kg||100 g||115 g||false|
|7 kg||115 g||130 g||false|
|8 kg||125 g||145 g||false|
|9 kg||135 g||160 g||false|
|10 kg||150 g||170 g||false|
calcium carbonate (1.5%), beet molaces (1.5% desugared), monocalcium phosphate (1.4%), natrium chloride (0.65%) chocory-inulin (0.1%), psyllium seed husks (0.1%), anise (0.02%), caraway seeds (0.02%), yucca schidigera (0.02%). May contain traces of other ingredients.
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.