Item No.: 1001492008
The recipe provides your four-legged friend with all the important nutrients.
SELECT GOLD Maxi Light is a specially developed, balanced premium dry food for large adult dogs (weight > 25 kg) from around 15 months of age of age (depending on dog size) with a tendency to be overweight.
This high-quality dry food caters to the particular energy and nutrient requirements of overweight dogs and can support weight reduction or maintenance thanks to its reduced fat content.
The recipe is also optimally adapted to meet the nutritional requirements of large dogs.
The benefits at a glance:
- Only 10% fat facilitates calorie-reduced feeding and hence effective weight control
- Dietary and plant fibres can make them feel fuller for longer.
- The recipe contains glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate (building blocks for cartilage and joints)
- Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from salmon oil, sunflower oil and linseed as well as zinc contribute to intact skin and beautiful coat
- Prebiotic inulin supports the development and maintenance of a stable intestinal flora.
- The extra large kibble can stimulate chewing activity
- Contains no sugar or soya additives
- No artificial preservatives, colourings or flavourings
- Developed in partnership with veterinarians and nutritionists
- Manufactured in Germany
Pet not happy? With our acceptance guarantee you receive your money back and can simply choose another food.
|More product information|
|Manufacturer’s number||DE NW 1 13972|
|(Target) end weight||Weight maintenance||Weight reduction|
|26 kg||255 g||215 g|
|30 kg||285 g||240 g|
|35 kg||320 g||265 g|
|40 kg||355 g||295 g|
|45 kg||385 g||320 g|
|50 kg||420 g||350 g|
|60 kg||480 g||400 g|
|70 kg||540 g||450 g|
|80 kg||595 g||495 g|
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.