- over €49.00
- Ideal for food intolerances
- Relieves the digestive tract
- Only protein from select animal sources
- over €49.00
Item No.: 1001755002
SELECT Gold Sensitive Medium Adult with Horse & Tapioca is a specially developed, balanced premium dry food for medium sized adult dogs (weight 11 - 25 kg) from around 12 months of age. This high quality dry food contains easily digestible ingredients and is therefore particularly suitable for nutritionally sensitive dogs and dogs with food intolerances. When developing this premium recipe, the nutritional requirements of adult medium-sized dogs were specifically taken into account.
The benefits at a glance:
- Horsemeat as the selected source of animal-based protein and the potato-free and grain-free formula are the ideal choice for nutritionally-sensitive dogs, as well as for dogs with food intolerances.
- Contains mannan-oligosyccarides and can assist the development and maintenance of a stable intestinal flora through prebiotic inulin.
- Contains no sugar or soya additives. No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
- The body’s defences are further supported by the high content of vitamin C and E, mannan oligosaccharides and beta glucans
- Optimal digestive activity can be promoted by using special plant fibres, anise, caraway and linseed.
- The formula with yucca schidigera can reduce unpleasant faecal odour.
- Specially formulated kibble size for medium-sized dogs
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld|
|Final weight of dog||normal activity||increased activity||true|
|11 kg||125 g||155 g||false|
|15 kg||165 g||195 g||false|
|18 kg||185 g||220 g||false|
|20 kg||205 g||240 g||false|
|22.5 kg||225 g||265 g||false|
|25 kg||240 g||285 g||false|
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.