- over €49.00
Item No.: 1001718026
The recipe contains a single high-quality meat source (single protein) in each case and a single easily digestible source of carbohydrate – perfect for nutritionally sensitive dogs.
SELECT GOLD Sensitive Mini Senior is a specially developed, balanced premium dry food for small older dogs (weight to 10 kg) from around 8 years of age.
This high-quality dry food contains ingredients with very low allergenic potential and is especially suitable for nutritionally sensitive dogs and those with food intolerances. The changed nutritional requirements of older small dogs were specifically considered when developing this unique recipe.
The benefits at a glance:
- Duck as the only animal-based protein source and potatoes as the carbohydrate source are the ideal choice for nutritionally sensitive dogs, as well as for dogs with food intolerances.
- In older dogs, the reduced phosphorus and protein content can support the kidneys.
- Crunchy, hard croquettes as well as plant fibres can contribute to mechanical tooth cleaning.
- Contains mannan-oligosaccharides and can support the development and maintenance of stable intestinal flora through prebiotic inulin.
- Contains especially for older dogs: Polyphenols from green tea, important vitamins, beta-glucans and selenium
- With no added sugar or soya
- Without using any artificial preservatives, colours or flavours
Pet not happy? With our acceptance guarantee you receive your money back and can simply choose another food.
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld|
|Dog’s weight||Feed ration in g/day for less active dogs||Feed ration in g/day for normally active dogs|
|2 kg||30 g||40 g|
|3.5 kg||45 g||60 g|
|5 kg||60 g||75 g|
|7.5 kg||80 g||100 g|
|10 kg||100 g||125 g|
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.