Hill's Canine Mature Adult 7+ Senior Light 14 kg
- 15% fewer calories compared to SCIENCE PLAN Large Breed Adult dog food
- With satiety control, for a feeling of satisfaction between meals
- Precisely balanced nutrition for less active older dogs
Item No.: 1325150
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Light Medium Mature Adult Dog Food with Chicken provides a precisely balanced diet for less active older dogs that require a low calorie diet to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.
This premium dog food contains L-carnitine to promote healthy heart function in your four-legged friend. Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E nourish your dog's skin and coat, while high-quality protein and natural fibre ensure that your older dog feels full and satisfied between meals.
Its benefits at a glance:
- 16% fewer calories compared to SCIENCE PLAN Mature Adult dog food
- With satiety control - so your older dog feels full and satisfied between meals
- The nutrients omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E promote healthy skin and coat
- Made with high-quality ingredients
- Recommended by vets
|Distributor||Hill's Pet Nutrition Ltd Guildford Business Park, Midleton Rd, Guildford, Surrey GU2 8JZ|
This information is only a guideline because the needs of the animals vary1. Adjust the amount of food to maintain optimal body weight.
|Dog’s weight||Feed ration|
|2.5 kg||55–75 g/day|
|5 kg||90–125 g/day|
|10 kg||150–205 g/day|
|20 kg||250–350 g/day|
|30 kg||340–470 g/day|
|40 kg||425–585 g/day|
|50 kg||500-690 g/day|
|60 kg+||10-12 g per kg/day|
Protein 17.4%, fat content 10.5%, crude fibre 12.0%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.6%, crude ash 5.5%, calcium 0.83%, phosphorus 0.59%, sodium 0.30%, potassium 0.91%, magnesium 0.11%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,232 IU, vitamin D3 728 IU, vitamin E 600 mg, vitamin C 90 mg, beta carotene 1.5 mg, L-carnitine 312 mg, convertible energy 313 kcal/100g.
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.