Hill's Hill’s Canine Mature Adult 7+ Senior Chicken 14 kg
- supports energy levels, the immune system and organ health in senior dogs from 7 years of age
- with high-quality protein for lean muscles
- with a synergetic combination of ingredients to support energy and activity levels
Item No.: 1325147
During their golden years, your four-legged friends need a high-quality dog food that supports ageing.
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Mature Adult Dog Feed with Chicken supports energy levels and the health of vital organs in older dogs.
It contains omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E for a beautiful coat as well as a balanced mineral content for heart, kidney and bladder health. Thanks to the special composition, older dogs can hardly wait for their meals while the balanced nutrient content helps your senior dog live a healthy and happy life.
Its benefits at a glance:
- Supports energy levels, the immune system and organ health in senior dogs from 7 years of age
- Dog food produced with a synergetic combination of ingredients to support energy and activity levels
- Balanced mineral content for heart and kidney health
- Made with high-quality ingredients
- Recommended by vets
|Distributor||Hill's Pet Nutrition Ltd Guildford Business Park, Midleton Rd, Guildford, Surrey GU2 8JZ|
|Weight of dog||Feed ration|
|2.5 kg||45–60 g/day|
|5 kg||75–105 g/day|
|10 kg||125–175 g/day|
|20 kg||210–290 g/day|
|30 kg||285–395 g/day|
|40 kg||355–490 g/day|
|50 kg||465-540 g/day|
|60 kg+||9 g per kg per day|
Protein 16.9%, fat content 13.9%, crude fibre 1.9%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.9%, crude ash 4.5%, calcium 0.68%, phosphorus 0.52%, sodium 0.23%, potassium 0.72%, magnesium 0.10%; per kg: Vitamin A 9700 IU, vitamin D3 973 IU, vitamin E 550 mg, vitamin C 90 mg, beta carotene 1.5 mg.
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.