All prices incl. VAT
- Supplies the microbiome of your small-breed dog with prebiotic fibre for optimal, healthy digestion
- With a special blend of omega-6 fatty acids and other nutrients
- Made with prebiotic fibres to promote the growth of beneficial gut bacteria
All prices incl. VAT
Item No.: 1244781
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Adult dog food with chicken is a dog food for small-breed dogs which ensures optimal, healthy digestion and at the same time nourishes the skin.
Protein is the number one ingredient in this dog food for dogs with sensitive stomachs, and it delivers clinically proven antioxidant benefits for small breed and dwarf dogs.
This dry dog food has been developed based on decades of cutting-edge research. The result is Food with outstanding taste that dogs will just love.
Its benefits at a glance:
- This dry dog food supplies the microbiome of your small-breed dog with prebiotic fibre for optimal, healthy digestion
- Dog food with a special blend of omega-6 fatty acids and other nutrients that nourish the skin and promote a shiny coat
- Made with high-quality ingredients
- Recommended by vets
|Hill's Pet Nutrition Ltd Guildford Business Park, Midleton Rd, Guildford, Surrey GU2 8JZ
|Weight of dog
|Weight of the animal
|Feed quantity per day
These are guide values only. The actual requirement depends
on breed, age and activity level.
Feed at room temperature. Store in a cool, dry place. Store in the refrigerator after opening.
When feeding additional snacks, reduce feed quantity accordingly.
Protein 22.3%, fat content 14.6%, crude fibre 1.7%, omega-6 fatty acids 3.6%, crude ash 5.0%, calcium 0.81%, phosphorus 0.67%, sodium 0.27%, potassium 0.64%, magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,092 IU, vitamin D3 765 IU, vitamin E 690 mg, vitamin C 105 mg, beta carotene 1.5 mg.
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.