- Consists of 65% high-quality chicken, 35% fruit and vegetables and 0% grains or potato
- Contains sweet potatoes as the only carbohydrate source and fresh chicken as a high-quality source of animal protein
- Guaranteed to have no artificial preservatives, colourings, flavourings, aromas or emulsifiers
Item No.: 1259585001
Real Nature WILDERNESS is based on the feeding habits of the wolf as an ancestor of the dog and enables you to feed your pet as appropriately as possible.
Real Nature WILDERNESS consists of 65% high-quality chicken, 35% fruit, vegetables and quality ingredients and 0% added grain or potato. Contains potatoes as the only carbohydrate source and fresh chicken as the high-quality animal protein source.
Quality linseed oil usefully supplements the Real Nature WILDERNESS formulations by providing essential omega-3 fatty acids. Real Nature WILDERNESS offers natural ingredients 1, nutritional, supplemented with valuable vitamins and minerals – guaranteed without added artificial preservatives, dyes, flavourings or emulsifiers.
The benefits at a glance:
- 65% chicken, high-quality protein source
- 35% fruit, vegetables and quality ingredients
- 0% cereals
- with a high proportion of meat
- 100% natural1
- breed-appropriate feed modelled on the wolf
1 in the raw materials used
Pet not happy? With our acceptance guarantee you receive your money back and can simply choose another food.
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld|
|Final weight of dog in kg||Food ration/day in g||true|
|5 kg||80 g||false|
|10 kg||135 g||false|
|20 kg||225 g||false|
|30 kg||305 g||false|
|40 kg||380 g||false|
|50 kg||450 g||false|
|60 kg||515 g||false|
|70 kg||580 g||false|
|80 kg||640 g||false|
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.