All prices incl. VAT
- Ideal for dogs with particular food sensitivities
- Recipe without vegetable carbohydrate sources
- Only one source of animal-based protein
All prices incl. VAT
Item No.: 1286881
SELECT GOLD Pure Premium wet food is ideally suited for sensitive dogs that tend to have food intolerances or very sensitive digestion.
The high-quality formulas are characterised by the use of fewer, very well-tolerated ingredients and are also adapted to the nutritional needs of adult dogs.
As the main ingredient, each recipe contains high-quality meat and valuable offal from only one selected protein source: Horse, lamb, venison, chicken, beef – ideal for feeding very sensitive dogs.
The formulas are produced without the addition of vegetable carbohydrate sources and contain neither cereals, vegetables nor potatoes – particularly tolerable in cases of sensitivity.
Other benefits at a glance:
- grain-free and gluten-free recipe.
- Prebiotic fructo-oligosaccharides (Fos) support and maintain a robust intestinal flora.
- Optimal nutrient supply thanks to balanced ingredients.
- Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from sunflower oil and rapeseed oil as well as biotin can contribute to intact skin and a beautiful coat.
Want to read more about SELECT GOLD products for dogs? Dive into the world of SELECT GOLD here and discover the variety of products for your pet!
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld, Germany|
|Weight of dog||Feed portion in g/day with normal activity level||Feed ration in g/day with higher activity level|
|10 kg||500 g||680 g|
|15 kg||680 g||930 g|
|20 kg||840 g||1150 g|
|25 kg||990 g||1360 g|
|30 kg||11440 g||1560 g|
|35 kg||1280 g||1750 g|
|40 kg||1410 g||1930 g|
|45 kg||1540 g||2110 g|
|50 kg||1670 g||2280 g|
|60 kg||1910 g||2620 g|
|70 kg||2150 g||2940 g|
|80 kg||2370 g||3250 g|
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.