SELECT GOLD Sensitive Adult Maxi Salmon & Potato 4 kg
- over €49.00
- Ideal for food intolerances
- Relieves the digestive tract
- Only protein from select animal sources
- over €49.00
Item No.: 1001755004
SELECT GOLD Sensitive Adult Maxi is a specially developed, balanced premium dry dog food for large adult dogs (weighing 25 kg or more) from around 15 months of age month of age (depending on dog size). This high-quality dry food contains easily digestible ingredients and is therefore especially suitable for nutritionally sensitive dogs and those with food intolerances. The nutritional requirements of large adult dogs were specifically considered when developing this premium recipe.
The benefits at a glance:
- With only one animal protein source
- Contains mannan-oligosyccarides and can assist the development and maintenance of a stable intestinal flora through prebiotic inulin.
- Contains no sugar or soya additives. No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
- Extra for large dogs: with green-lipped mussel meat flour as a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin (components for cartilage and joints).
- Optimal digestive activity can be promoted by using special plant fibres, anise, caraway and linseed.
- Recipe with yucca schidigera can reduce unpleasant faecal odour.
- Extra-large kibble especially for large breed dogs
- Want to read more about SELECT GOLD products for dogs? Dive into the world of SELECT GOLD here and discover the variety of products for your pet!
|More product information|
|Distributor||MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld|
|Ideal weight of dog||Normal activity||High activity|
|26 kg||240 g||295 g|
|30 kg||265 g||330 g|
|35 kg||300 g||370 g|
|40 kg||330 g||410g|
|45 kg||360g||445 g|
|50 kg||390 g||485 g|
|60 kg||445 g||555g|
|70 kg||500 g||625 g|
|80 kg||555g||690 g|
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.