All prices incl. VAT
- Ideal for intolerances
- Relieves the digestive tract
- A selected animal protein source
All prices incl. VAT
Item No.: 1001755004
*Don't like it? With our acceptance guarantee you get your money back and simply choose another food.
SELECT GOLD Sensitive Adult Maxi is a specially developed, balanced premium dry food for large adult dogs (weight from 25kg) from around 15 months of age (depending on dog size). This high-quality dry food contains easily digestible ingredients and is therefore particularly suitable for nutritionally sensitive dogs and those with food intolerances. The nutritional requirements of large adult dogs were specifically taken into account in the development of this premium recipe.
The advantages at a glance:
- With only one animal protein source
- Contains mannan oligosyccarides and can support the development and maintenance of a stable intestinal flora with prebiotic inulin
- Without added sugar and soya. Without the use of artificial preservatives, colourings and flavourings.
- Extra for large dogs: with green-lipped mussel meat meal as a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin (building blocks for cartilage and joint).
- An optimal digestive activity can be promoted by the use of special plant fibres, anise, caraway and linseed.
- Recpture with yucca schidigera can reduce unpleasant faecal odour.
- Extra-large kibbles especially for large breed dogs
- Do you want to learn more about SELECT GOLD products for dogs? Dive here into the world of SELECT GOLD's product variety!
|More product information
|MultiFit Tiernahrungs GmbH, Westpreußenstr. 32-38, 47809 Krefeld, Germany
These figures are indicative. The actual requirement depends on the breed, age and activity. When adding snacks, please reduce the amount of food indicated accordingly. Always provide your dog with fresh drinking water.
The delivery time is 1-3 working days. We ship via DPD.
Understanding customer ratings and reviews
How do reviews work in the Fressnapf group (including Maxi Zoo)?
For further information about the processing of your personal data, please refer to our data protection information.